SALESFORCE MANAGED SERVICE
Our Managed Services offering is perfect for any business that has implemented Salesforce and requires administration and development support on a day-to-day basis.
Why Choose Managed Services?
It is not always cost effective to hire full-time Salesforce administrator(s) for several reasons:
– The salary expectations of experienced, certified salesforce administrators is significantly higher than most comparable IT positions.
– In most cases, the volume of support work does not justify a full time administrator.
– A single administrator will have a limited skill set, which may necessitate using consultants or other costly resources.
We make Salesforce work for you.
We overcome these obstacles by:
– Providing a pool of experts that are certified and experienced in all aspects of Salesforce
– Giving you 24/7 support! You never have to worry about staffing and managing ‘on call’ schedules
– Handling all of your production support issues and service requests as needed, so that you only pay for what you use
– Monitoring your system and handling all of the housekeeping needs, such as Salesforce upgrades, license management, storage, etc.
– Allotting a block of monthly hours to be used for any type of support or service request
Salesforce Managed Services: Fractional Support Where and When You Need It
When you rely exclusively on an on-site administrator to handle your Salesforce needs, you likely don’t utilize all the tools and knowledge available to bring your service costs down. Moreover, you likely do not resolve technical issues as quickly as is possible.While an experienced, capable on-site Salesforce administrator plays a key role in your solutions, but their limited skill set in turn limits your ability to optimize the platform for your business.With our managed IT services, we handle routine tasks faster, more reliably, and for less. As a managed service provider, our team of experienced, certified Salesforce administrators helps you manage the platform so that it works seamlessly with your business.
Are Managed Services Right for You?
Here are three signs that the fractional support provided by our Salesforce managed services solution is a good fit for your business.Our team of Salesforce administrators is too lean. We need access to someone with broader skills from data specialists and developers to marketing automation specialists and integration experts. Our team would benefit from a partner who provides a vast array of skills when we need them.I have a list of tasks that need doing, but my team is stretched too thin. We need help to roll out a new department and handle some iterative aspects of the project.My business uses Salesforce. However, we need advice on best practices and help to understand the updates. Moreover, we could benefit from expert insight into how others in our industry use Salesforce to bring ideas to life.When you need Salesforce partners who understand your business goals, Nuage Group’s team of highly skilled experts is ready to optimize the platform on your behalf. Book a call today to see how our team can optimize your Salesforce function to improve the efficiency of your business process.
Salesforce Support You Can Count On
Optimized Salesforce implementation can do wonders for the efficiency of your business. Whether you need fractional support or regular salesforce consulting, our team of experts offers your business a broad range of skills to bring your ideas to life.Contact us today for a consultation and see how our Salesforce experience will improve your operation.