Schedule a call and see what Nuage Group can do for you!
The best way to get to know us is an introductory call:
Let us show you why we’re the best choice for your Salesforce managed support!
Who are we?
Nuage Group is a business & IT consulting group headquartered in Houston, TX. Our innovative managed services program pairs highly experienced, dedicated consultants with a predictable retainer model to deliver innovative solutions, drive business efficiency and automation in addition to functional and technical support to maximize your Salesforce investment.
What are Managed Services?
Our Managed Services offering is perfect for any business that has implemented Salesforce and requires administration and development support on a day to day basis. Led by dedicated, highly experienced consultants that help improve and streamline your business operations, as well as provide functional and technical support of your Salesforce investment through a predictable retainer program.
Why use managed services?
It is not always cost-effective to hire full-time Salesforce administrators for several reasons:
– The salary expectations of experienced, certified salesforce administrators is significantly higher than most comparable IT positions
– In most cases, the volume of support work does not justify a full time administrator
– A single administrator will have a limited skill set, which may necessitate using consultants or other costly resources
We make Salesforce work for you
We overcome these obstacles by:
– Providing a pool of experts that are certified and experienced in all aspects of Salesforce
– Giving you 24/7 support! You never have to worry about staffing and managing ‘on-call’ schedules
– Handling all of your production support issues and service requests as needed, so that you only pay for what you use
– Monitoring your system and handling all of the housekeeping needs, such as Salesforce upgrades, license management, storage, etc.
– Allotting a block of monthly hours to be used for any type of support or service request